1. Go see The Amazing Spider Man at The Byrd Theatre (2908 W. Cary) on Saturday night at 7:15pm. Tickets are two bucks, popcorn and sodas are mad cheap, and there’s a guy playing organ live at the start of the show!
2. Hit up the Art Walk at Broad on Friday night.
3. The much-anticipated Sunn 0))) Show show at Strange Matter (929 W. Grace) on Friday is sold out, but those dudes pride themselves on having the most serious amp wattage around. Go stand outside the venue and just feel the vibrations. You’ll have plenty of smokers and overheated people to talk to while you hang out.
4. Actually go inside Strange Matter on Saturday to catch White Hills from NYC and some other awesome psych rock bands. It’s only $10 bucks, and you get five sweet bands!
5. Go to Sticky Rice on Sunday for Piko Trivia night. Not only is it free to come in and hang out, you actually have the chance to win prizes and go home ahead of the game after a great weekend of cheap partying.
© 2013 Sticky Rice Restaurant
All rights reserved